Honestly, despite of the great advancements in technology in this day and age in terms of marketing different businesses, there, actually, are still traditional methods that are effective. One of those effective marketing campaigns is email marketing. Yes, you’ve read it right, it’s email marketing. Those hearsays about it being a method that is dead are not true. It’s in fact, still being used by successful companies today!
EMAIL MARKETING SERVICES: WHY USE?
Maintaining your own business is confounded with regards to making the right promoting effort that gives you the best investment returns. Among the overabundance options, you ought to consider email advertising. It permits you to connect with present and forthcoming clients and keep them upgraded on the latest news, announcements and the best deals about your business. Bulk email services, with intensive reporting, have the advantage of having the capacity to test loyalty and retention of customers.
Email advertising administrations empower you to make particular promoting for every section of your gathering of people. These administrations let you spread news about your organization and get new clients in a proficient and reportable way.
From the wide range of email marketing tools available, one of the most recommended email marketing tools, if not the best among others, that is used by different companies is GetResponse Autoresponder.
Now what it GetResponse Autoresponder? And what are the things that makes this email marketing tool the best so far?
GetResponse Autoresponder not just assists you with keeping up your rundown of contacts and make marketing efforts that are proficient-looking, however, it likewise gives you the tools as well as the information you need for reaching your audience in the most effective way possible.
The huge number of components they give at no extra charge is one of the best aspects of GetResponse. Some of their hard to beat and most well-known features are:
- App Center: you can interconnect with over 100 apps/software, which include Google Analytics, Joomla, PayPal, Shopify Salesforce, and more
- Split A/B testing
- Email Intelligence: reporting on time of day/day of week metrics, statistics on autoresponder, social sharing, automated report delivery, bounce rate as well as unsubscribes
- Free online surveys
- API developer program
- Social sharing with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest
- List Booster: import contacts from Highrise, Magento, Gmail as well as Salesforce and with just one click
- QR code generator
- Email design is responsive
- Multimedia Center: create video and audio files
- Advanced segmentation
- Free List Building Program (just need a free trial): to assist in boosting your list as well as taking your marketing to the next level
- Landing page creator
Charges of GetResponse are on a monthly basis, pricing scale is per-contact, and there is no agreement to sign or penalty in cancelation. All include a boundless email numbers. . In case you’re searching for more term use you can spare some cash with their yearly 18% rebate (costs beneath do not mirror this markdown, and you must pay every year). A 50% off “forever” discount can be enjoyed by nonprofit organizations on all of their pricing.
For an additional cost, you can get more premium service via GetResponse 360. This is intended for high-volume senders, professional enterprises and marketers. You must request a quote online or call them for GetResponse 360. The additional benefits and features that include:
- Unique IP addresses
- ROI consultants access
- Account manager that is dedicated
- Customer support prioritization
- Sub-level access with pre-definable user rights (up to 100 user accounts)
Conclusion: GetResponse Autoresponder is a total steal for email marketing services. Because of their top notch customer service, social sharing buttons, and autoresponder itself, it’s difficult to beat them.
Simply start a 30-day free trial to see if you like it: GetResponse Sign Up
And there’s a catch, but a great one: if you decide to go PRO, we’ll both get a $30 bonus to redeem for future payments!